- User’s contact phone number;
- User’s email address.
Purpose of collecting personal user information
The personal data of the User, the Site Administration can be used for the following purposes:
User identification for interacting with the Site Administration on matters of activity.
Installing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, providing services, processing requests and applications from the User.
Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
Methods and terms of progressing personal information
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
The site may use “cookies”, which have small text files placed on the computer or on the device of the User. The Site also uses pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies. Such services are used to help analyze the web flow of pages, customize the services of the Site, optimize user interfaces, and measure advertising effectiveness. With the help of these devices, the Site receives the following data: identification of the current Internet providers, the user’s IP address, the type of browser and operating system, the date and time of access to the Resource, the website address (if any) through which the User is associated with the Site and other similar information related to traffic.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent damage or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
Obligations of the parties
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary for using the Site.
The site administration undertakes:
- Ensure that confidential information is kept secret, not disclosed without the prior written consent of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose the transmitted personal data of the User by other possible means.
- Apply precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contact or request of the User or his legal representative, the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
Responsibility of the parties
The site administration for failure to fulfill its obligations is responsible for the damage incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of his personal data in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
The site administration is not responsible for the loss or disclosure of confidential information if this confidential information:
- Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- Was received by a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed by agreement of the User.
- It was provided to the executive authorities, supervisory and law enforcement agencies in the manner prescribed by the current legislation, on the basis of a duly executed requirement.
Resolution of conflicts and disputes
A user who believes that his / her rights and / or interests have been violated by the Site Administration can send a claim by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the full name (for legal entities) or name, surname and patronymic (for individuals persons), as well as the return address (postal and electronic) and contact phone number.
Within 10 (ten) business days after receiving the claim, the Site Administration undertakes to send a response, in essence, to the sender’s email address specified in the received claim.
The site administration is released from the obligation to consider anonymous complaints or complaints containing false or incomplete information about the sender.
If the sender is not satisfied with the response received from the Site Administration, or the user did not receive it at the appointed time, the procedure must be repeated by mail. For these purposes, the postal address firstname.lastname@example.org is used. In this case, the response period will last up to 10 (ten) business days.
If the dispute is not resolved through the procedure for filing a claim, as provided above, such a dispute may be resolved in court.